Our Lady of the Lake School, grounded in Catholic faith and values, provides a program of academic excellence in an environment that engages students, parents and guardians, staff, parish and community.
AT OUR LADY OF THE LAKE THE PARISH, PARENTS, FACULTY AND ADMINISTRATION BELIEVE THAT EACH STUDENT IS A SPECIAL PERSON – A CHILD OF GOD.
We believe in immersing the students in the whole message of Christ in a vibrant community of faith which leads naturally to serving others.We strive to complement and supplement the work of parents and guardians in fostering the Christian growth of students at various levels of their development.
- Spreading the good news of Christ and teaching the doctrine, practice and morals of the Catholic Church.
- Employing best practices and state-of-the-art technology for 21st Century learning and continuously evolving to meet the changing landscape of education.
- Welcoming and respecting the diverse backgrounds and experiences of all.
- Embracing our community through active engagement and service.
- Demanding responsible behavior and respect of all stakeholders.
- Utilizing responsible stewardship of parish resources ensuring economic stability and financial accessibility.
- Creating a supportive and fulfilling work environment that promotes a healthy and safe atmosphere for learning and life.
- Establishing transparent governance and maintaining effective communication.
- Challenging students to excel beyond the classroom in extra-curricular activities.