- Tickets are $11/each. Make checks payable to Our Lady of the Lake PTO.
- The first 50 registrants will have the opportunity to hold the American flag on the ice during the National Anthem before the game! MUST complete the Big Flag Waiver and return with Registration Form.
- Return completed forms (MUST provide email address to receive seat tickets via Flash Seats) to Shannon Swiatkowski by Friday, February 2nd.
- Cost: $20/couple or $25 for 3 or more people. Make checks payable to Our Lady of the Lake PTO.
- There will be music, dancing, and dinner!
- Return completed Registration Form to Karrie Ventura by Friday, February 9th.
The Our Lady of the Lake PTO is a strong organization that plans lots of family friendly events, as well as, fundraising events throughout the year. Our goal is to make every family feel that they are a welcome part of the Our Lady of the Lake community. We also do as much as we can for our wonderful teachers and faculty.
Whether you have 30 minutes or a couple of hours, your ideas, time, and talents are truly needed and appreciated. We have many ways you can contribute. Please consider joining your PTO; it really makes a difference in the lives of our children!
8th Grade Graduation Brunch Set up
May 30, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Lakeetha Williams 337-3934
PTO Graduation Brunch
May 31, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Special celebration is for 2018 OLLS graduates and their families. Held in the church hall.
PTO Graduation Reception
May 31, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
This special celebration is for 2018 OLLS graduates and their families. It will be held in the church hall.